Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What a difference a day makes!


The FM system has arrived!

If I knew how to do a cartwheel I would be doing them, or if I knew how to do a back flip I would be doing those too!

I had some expectations of the FM system. I knew with out question that it would help with speech and Becca's development. I had never expected what I got today.

My husband came home at about 9:30 in the morning with Becca's new ears and FM system. Becca was sitting at the dining room table. Rob showed her the new hearing aids and put them in for her, he then went into the kitchen and spoke into the mic on the transmitter. He said

"Hi Becca Becca! I love you!"

I was watching Becca's face. She got the biggest grin on her face and her eyes smiled with her she reached up to touch both her ears and said "Hi Dadda! I Uv Yoo!"

At that point i started bawling. I have so much to share with you all. At the moment Kaylee bug is demanding I cuddle her.

Love from
Jamie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment