Sunday, November 7, 2010

Boogies

My girls are sick. My poor Kaylee bug can not breath out of her nose and so she couldn't sleep. Friday night I was sleep deprived and getting annoyed because I so deeply desired some sleep. Kaylee looked at me and rubbed her face into my shoulder and whimpered, all annoyances went away at that moment. I sat up with her all night getting her to fall asleep and then she would wake up 15 minutes later. Even though dealing with a sick baby is never fun because you cant make them better soon enough, its still one of the sweetest moments holding them in your arms through the night. These moments don't last long. They are not this small for long.

Please forgive the lack of videos for now. I will create more once I am over the sniffles too.

Hugs
Jamie Marie.

Ps. Huge thanks to my husband who stayed up all night with Kaylee on Thursday. We make a great team.

No comments:

Post a Comment